Senior System Engineer (Windows/Azure)
As a global leader, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful. Our technology solves persistent problems and changes people’s lives.
Our infrastructure team is looking for an experienced System Engineer to join us, where you will be responsible to build out, maintain and troubleshoot our datacenter and cloud infrastructure globally.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Deploy and operate the IT infrastructure both on-premises and in Azure (server, storage, backup and virtualization)
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for complex incidents and problems
- Work with external vendors and other IT personnel to ensure Service Level Agreements delivery and problem resolution
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Continuous service improvement through increasing automation and improving disaster recovery concepts
- Stay abreast of new technologies and suggest adoption that enhance operations and performance
- Participate in global project roll-outs and assist in change management
- Ensure all documentation are in place; knowledge management by documenting technology notes and articles
The successful candidate will be an experienced infrastructure professional, with expertise in virtualization technologies. S/He will preferably have global exposure working in large organizations and be able to work with colleagues across geographies and cultures.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or any other related certifications
- Minimum 3 years of proven capability in installing, configuring and troubleshooting virtualization technology, focusing on at least 2 of the below: Nutanix AHV, VMWare ESXi and Microsoft HyperV
- Demonstrate good technical knowledge and ideally some project management skills
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to drive projects and resolve technical issues
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate with individuals of different seniority in a global organization across geographies
Interested candidates, please submit your application with your detailed resume here. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you!